How do I get past the flight school?

1. Do you have to get a 100% on all the flight school levels to play the mission or jus enough to pass? I need URGENT HELP!!!

User Info: Dsrvm12014

Dsrvm12014 - 4 years ago
    Thanks man, and are u sure it doesnt require to be used for a mission cause im on the one where u have to steal the submarine nd steal the cargo helicopter nd i wasnt sure if i had to start flight school because i finished it all nd im still waiting to go on to the mission still need a lil help

User Info: Dsrvm12014

Dsrvm12014 - 4 years ago

1. Flight School is required for the 100% Completion but is only suggested because of the Merryweather Heist. You basically just have to medal on each challenge. I Bronzed the last five and it didn't really affect me too badly. It is a great way to level Franklin quickly since he has the lowest flying skill of all three characters.

User Info: siege924

siege924 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Flight school is not required for any missions, it only increases your flying skill. You can totally ignore it if you want, but then your flying will be poor and very wobbly.

User Info: a_huge_rooster

a_huge_rooster - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You only had to complete the plane part of flight school, so Michael is good at flying for that mission.

User Info: TypH_

TypH_ - 4 years ago 0 0