How to get the best tips in the taxi?

1. I've noticed that each passenger seems to prefer something different, or have a different tolerance for how you drive.
    The guy who yells "Stop that chariot!" when you pull up, for example, wants a ride that is of moderate speed, no bumps or scratches, no accidents. However, the guy who says "I got places to *** go", actually gives me a BIGGER tip if I rough up the taxi by a lot. He'll even say "That was fun!" after a crazy ride, with his massive tip, and "thanks" if it was an unexciting ride, with a tip ranging from about $0-$40.
    However, I can't figure out any of the women's preferences. I drive without crashing, no tip. I drive recklessly, no tip. Whatever my speed, she still calls me an ahole, and doesn't tip me. Some with one of the male passengers.
    Ideas?

User Info: Eyeless_Jack666

Eyeless_Jack666 - 1 month ago

1. Be quick,fast and don't crash and then after kill them

User Info: Coltanshadow124

Coltanshadow124 - 1 week ago 1 0

Answers

1. I think some people just don't tip. Like some will try to run off. I don't think that every passenger has a preference.

If the passengers want reckless, then driv reckless, but if they say nothing I say just take it easy and hope they like your driving.

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 3 weeks ago 1 0
  2. The radio station may come to an important role for this too, some passengers may like certain stations playing. This was used in gta 4 I thought it was kind of neat. I don't see why they would take away this feature. Try switching to a few radio stations and wait for a response

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 3 weeks ago 1 0
  3. Um get the money

User Info: Q23rout20

Q23rout20 - 2 weeks ago 0 0
  4. No no no everybody is wrong go very very slow smash into everything and don't kill anyone this is gta not a crime simulation be nice to people they have feelings too.

User Info: Q23rout20

Q23rout20 - 1 week ago 0 1
  5. Thanks for the dislike have a like I'm nice

User Info: Q23rout20

Q23rout20 - 1 week ago 0 0