Mid-Level Save help?

1. I save my game mid-way through the level but it starts me at the beginning again. Is there something I need to do in order to pick up the level where I left off?

User Info: DynamoGK

DynamoGK - 5 years ago
    I inserted the disk and chose the option to save and quit one time and the option to save and continue the other. Both options made me start at the beginning of the level. It's kind of frustrating to have to start all over again, makes me not want to even test out the mid save thing again.

User Info: DynamoGK

DynamoGK - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Maybe you didn't save that game after inserting the LEGO disc? Did you wait for the Joker's head to disappear before exiting the game when you manually saved mid-level?

User Info: mikehross8800

mikehross8800 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I think it just saves the things you found and doesn't start you at that save point but the beginning

User Info: gambit116

gambit116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. On the Wii version, I had to enter the level again from the hub in the City, not the Bat Computer, and it picked right up from the save point.

User Info: brent6980

brent6980 - 5 years ago 0 0