Is anyone having trouble with the game freezing (minor spoilers)?

1. The game freezes after beating Joker's robot in City Hall Rally and won't load back to the hub. Is anyone else having this problem?

User Info: tsimps_1

tsimps_1 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I have not had that specific problem but my game has froze many times and I have a couple glitch problems with gold bricks. The only way I have been able to fix it is to reload the game and unforchantly I have had to start a new game because I could not complete the gold bricks due to glitchs. These are our only options until there is a update for the game to hopefully fix some of the problems.

User Info: XxCrimsonZeroxX

XxCrimsonZeroxX - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Like all Lego games this one is buggy. Had three crashes while flying around the city, in the middle of a mission and so on. I can't remember they ever released an update for the other games, so we shouldn't expect it to be different this time.

User Info: The_6th_Beatle

The_6th_Beatle - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't know about freezing, but I'm being told I have 3 Citizens to save, but I can't find any in the city itself, and I only have 2 in the levels.

User Info: hferg81

hferg81 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. mine DOES crash a lot but i also play it to death also.that normaly crashes any game im playing.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Best way is go to extras enter code: n0cut5 , lets u skip cut scenes i froze evertime tried all solutions this worked for me hope it helps

User Info: mobadus

mobadus - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes, I froze once. Just shut down and restarted from last checkpoint.

User Info: MadDogg56

MadDogg56 - 3 years ago 0 0