How do I change characters in Story Mode?

1. I have already beat the game. I've unlocked the Justice League, Lex, Joker and many others. If I hold 'Y' in Free Roam it lets me change my character. If I go to the Batcave to replay a mission (to get all kits and civilians) it will not allow me to select other characters while in story mode.

User Info: sideswipe90

sideswipe90 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Typically you will only have 2 characters, on occasion 3. Just press Y on the XBox Control, or the R shoulder button.

User Info: MadDogg56

MadDogg56 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. If you mean free play you hold y on xbox 360 but on the other mode you can only press y

User Info: Bbqrock

Bbqrock - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. sideswipe90 - First of all, if you want to get all the minikits, get the stud bar complete and save the citizen in peril, then you would have to play the level in Free Play mode

And, the only way to select various characters in a level is by playing the level in Free Play mode. Trying to do so in Story mode will not allow you to have that option and instead will limit you to the characters you played with when you went through the level the first time

User Info: SkullRedemption

SkullRedemption - 1 month ago 0 0