How do I get online co-op to work with two players playing all positions online?

1. I know how to set it up but I want to be able to play a season with two people online that lets both people play any character, it's easy offline be on the same team an hit B to change players, I've tried team play online and it says I need real people to be the opposing team, then I tried connected careers, I made myself the coach and tried to get the other player to be all players but it keeps on asking him to choose a position, I really hope that strait up regular franchise against the CPU isn't gone, I know it's possible offline which is really what's annoying me about this situation I'm in. Thanku in advance for anyone who can help me with this

User Info: MODRO420

MODRO420 - 4 years ago