Where can I find a metal kanabo?

1. I'm trying to make a heavy duty mod weapon but I need a metal kanabo and I have never found any, some people said the guy who sells tribal weapons during the mission where you get the tree bark but I have beat the game 4 times and i haven't found one, the guy who sells blunt weapons has never had one either

User Info: firestorm54321

firestorm54321 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I've only found them from looting bodies, chests, or random at the shops. I dont have any on my character and sure havent found any better than a green type, but as far as I've noticed it's just been random chance for me. I've completed 2 play through's and have probably found Metal Kanabo's 4 or 5 times, just havent kept them since they werent rare (color I mean).

User Info: kane198t

kane198t - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Bruce have one, the dealer from the quest white line. It is a green one. Guarantee to have one. He's a little north of halai close to the nearest workbench north of halai. Hope this would help you.

User Info: thechamp481

thechamp481 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I got a sweet green level Kanobo looting a dead body along w/ a blue tonfa - both were in Halai. Blue tonfa was right outside the drug dealer's hut (that turns into a store).
    There was a weak kanabo in a chest in one of the Dead Zones that I didn't use.
    On the green kanabo I used the Magic Wand Mod & it sends walkers flying a mile away lol
    Bodily Harm Mod on the Tonfa is awesome. (at least up to chapter 3 where I'm at w. SamB). So far I haven't found anyone selling Kanabo's.
    I seem to get better weapons when I'm not carrying many in my arsenal & if they're mostly regular white - maybe the game registers that you have crap weapons & throws you some good stuff? Try that & see if it helps.?

User Info: Latebloomer9

Latebloomer9 - 4 years ago 0 0