Knuckles, Amy, Tails chao? (Are they possible)

1. Ok, i played the Dream cast version but i was never sure if you could make a Knuckles, Amy, or Tails chao so if anyone knows a way if it is possible let me know. I already know how to make a sonic and shadow chao.

User Info: ireagato

ireagato - 4 years ago

1. The Tails, Knuckles & Amy Chao are available from a japanese promo disk. You can still get them, and I made a video doing it in 2016. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJue0UfBvM

User Info: Pinta77

Pinta77 - 6 months ago 1 0

Answers

1. Nah they weren't available in the game without cheating so they won't be in this

User Info: LaybackJo

LaybackJo - 4 years ago 0 2
  2. Knuckles and Amy Chao are not available without cheating. Tails chao you need to do a Phantasy Star Online Quest to get it in the dreamcast version. However with the way the Chao VMU is set up we wont be able to get it in the Xbox Version.

User Info: FoxNeko

FoxNeko - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. Kuckles and Amy chao were originally given out as an event in Japan around the release but are now unobtainable without cheating. As for the Tails chao, you need Phantasy Star Online, a gba and a gba gcn connector.

User Info: Flames99Fuse

Flames99Fuse - 1 year ago 0 0