Where can I find (plans for the infernal machine)?

1. So i've killed all the key wardens and gotten all the keys but when i kill the key warden for act 4 he just keeps dropping the key of hate i've done it three times and i'm trying to get the plans for the infernal machine, can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

User Info: Bowser_King13

Bowser_King13 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. If you kill him on Master V he should drop the plans, anything lower and its only a chance to drop.

User Info: Vad0k

Vad0k - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Refer to this www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718652-diablo-iii/67342036

User Info: Chaos1337666

Chaos1337666 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You will want to kill him on Master V with a NV stack of 3 for a certain drop rate, everytime i do this i get the plan plus a different key each time

User Info: HanzoAndRyuk

HanzoAndRyuk - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. What is this infernal contraption thing I am only level 30 and still learning.. But I love the game and want to get to know what I'm dealing w here!

User Info: Sniper8721

Sniper8721 - 2 years ago 0 0