How do you move your family from house to house?

  1. My family keeps complaining about how bad they hate the house and I don't know how to move them, any ideas?

    User Info: Shuby7373

    Shuby7373 - 7 years ago

Accepted Answer

  1. Just ask your wife or husband whichever you have to follow you and just click "A" on the deed of any house and click on "set as marital home" and that's it.

    User Info: diablo5843

    diablo5843 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.