I went to the spire without the developement quests am I screwed for the rest of the game?

1. I didnt find the guy who needed the money in westcliff or saved the temple of light the second time w/out hammer and my oakfield and westcliff still look the same with the exception of the temple is now destroyed is there any way to fix this without playing from the beginning

User Info: Fullthrtl86

Fullthrtl86 - 8 years ago

1. Ummm, you are screwed.... In my first account (with the exception of westcliff) I did the same, now both temples are screwed so is my character, though I recommend finishing the whole game before you dicide to start another one.

User Info: 3632

3632 - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

User Info: 3632

3632 - 8 years ago 0 1