51 Silver Keys?

1. I already got all 50 silver keys but I went to the shadow court to try some new weapons out and there was a crack in a wall in the room before you return the dark seal, I broke open the wall and found a silver key. I paused my game after I found the key to see how many keys I have and it was 51. A glitch or part of the game? This is the honest truth.

User Info: ChosenSparrow06

ChosenSparrow06 - 8 years ago
    I don't know. I chose Love at the end of the game and my dog was alive yet I still found it.

User Info: ChosenSparrow06

ChosenSparrow06 - 8 years ago

1. There's more than one buried key. Some programmer probably changed a key location but forgot to delete the old one. :p

User Info: Excalibur5033

Excalibur5033 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Part of the game. There's an extra key just in case you...
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    let your dog remain dead.

User Info: chopstixorcist

chopstixorcist - 8 years ago 2 1
  2. Yea...I believe there was a Silver Key that was buried. So, say they only put 50 keys in the game. So, if you beat the game and chose not to have the dog live, and then you go back and search for the keys, you would only be able to get 49 of them. But, if they put 51 of them, one of them buried, then no matter what, you can get at least 50 keys. It makes sense.

User Info: Zaggmeister

Zaggmeister - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. It is NOT a glitch, it IS part of the game. Like the other people said, I think it's in case you don't have your dog.

User Info: Gimli1357

Gimli1357 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0