In Bower Lake, the little pond of water or whatever that beside the cliff you come out of from the guild?

1. In the water there's an image, when you angle the camera view on it while in the water you can see steps leading down to a door, looks like a metal door; what is it? How can I get to it if its under the water? Its not the tomb of hero's by the way.

User Info: yonni

yonni - 10 months ago

Answers

1. Have you started the 'Rescuing Charlie' quest? i believe that you can gain access to it during the quest (if it's where i am thinking of, been a while since i played)>

User Info: D1P2K14

D1P2K14 - 9 months ago 0 0
  2. That door, as far as i'm aware, is inaccessable.

Don't quote me, but if its what i'm thinking it is, it was supposed to be for a quest but was cut. I know D1P2K14 also says it was for a quest but again like him, its been a long time. But I exclusivly remeber dedicating several hours to trying to get to that door, and basically found 0 answers as to what it did.

User Info: Slasher424242

Slasher424242 - 9 months ago 0 0
  3. Spoilers ahead:

After returning from the Tattered Spire, the pond is completely drained. You can enter the tomb as part of the quest, "Rescuing Charlie," which becomes available after reaching Bloodstone.

User Info: Aedrys

Aedrys - 7 months ago 0 0