Couple ?'s with new dlc.

1. ***May contain mini spoilers***

I noticed with the new dlc that there seems to be an Alice in Wonderland theme.

The lady you save in the snowglobe at the end of the quest is named Alice.

In the same lvl, you follow a flitswitch to a chest that has a note in it from our favorite psychotic chest, Chesty. He says in the note that you're invited to a tea party. Mad Chest = Mad Hatter?

There is a part in the cursed skull lvl after you get the Hobbe outfit, where you run down a curved hill. On the right side of the road is a large tree with a hole under it and some rabbits playing out front. A buddy of mine said the rabbits were white but mine were brown. Anyways, rabbits and a rabbit hole.

There may be more but I haven't put any clues together yet. Now to the questions:

Where is the tea party at? I tried nightmare hollow but found nothing new. Has anyone found it and if so, where is it?

The rabbit hole, how do you get inside it? Can you? I tried sticking with the Alice in Wonderland theme and drank a shrinking potion but that was a no-go. Any ideas?

And lastly, I'm having a hard time finding all the dyes. Found a lot but haven't triggered the achiement yet.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

User Info: dblitz13

dblitz13 - 8 years ago
    Thanks! If I can just find out about the rabbit hole, i'd be set. Probably is nothing though...

User Info: dblitz13

dblitz13 - 8 years ago
    Thanks! I knew there was something about that book and rabbit hole! You guys are awesome!

User Info: dblitz13

dblitz13 - 8 years ago

1. For the rabbit hole if u found the hidden book in the snowglobe about the grumpy rabbit it is a clue to this hole. u need to go to the spot in the skull where u fight the poison balverines and go through all the stone arches in the right order, the order is noted in the grumpy rabbit story, then take the egg u find and put it in the basket and ur in. the key u find inside is for a house in snowglobe.

User Info: Argonath333

Argonath333 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I do know the tea party one. its in snowglobe and its in a house that has a sign in front of it.. its kinda up on a hill. its really close to one of the main areas with alot of houses around.

User Info: NITEMANN

NITEMANN - 8 years ago 0 0