Ummm How many kids can you have with one guy?

1. Well you see all of my husbands (prior to the one i have now) have all been well....how do i put this delicately...... the were dicks....So we went over for a nice romantic walk across the bandit coast....Anyway the point is i had all of these husbands because i wanted kids... But i didn't like the fact that they were all spread apart. So now i only have one guy and we have had 4 children and i was wondering if we could have anymore?

User Info: Wildheart28

Wildheart28 - 8 years ago

1. Right now in my file I have six children with one wife. It may sound false, but just believe me, I really do and man is it annoying.

User Info: FelixSMBB

FelixSMBB - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can only have one child per spouse.

User Info: _Cheza_

_Cheza_ - 8 years ago 0 4
  2. That's not true. I married lady grey in hopes of having some lovely zombie kids and right now I have 3 little hellspawn staring at me. Like i assumed after the first one that i wouldnt have to buy anymore condoms, and that didn't quite work. so then i had 2 kids and enough money so we moved into fairfax castle and I decided to commemorate the moment and not a second later "I'm having your baby!" I won't lie, I was kind of upset because I don't think I can handle this many

User Info: Bucifer

Bucifer - 8 years ago 2 0
  3. Right now i have 11 kids.No joke.We have a little house in Oakfield and we are saving for the castle

User Info: supertastytreat

supertastytreat - 8 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Ummm... lucines diray Quest? Unresolved
Kids? Answered
Where did my kids go? Unresolved
Kids?? Answered
My kids? Answered