Can you own a house?
Where and how.
exploseph51 - 8 years ago
You can own a house in every city in the game. (except for Kvatch obviously) But the costs of each one varies. They go by the order least - most.
1) Imperial City Shack - 2000 gold; bought from Vinicia Melissaeia in the City Marketplace's Office of Commerce.
2) Bravil House - 4000 gold; Count Regulus Terentius in the Bravil Castle
3) Anvil House - 5000 gold; from Velwyn Benirus in the Count's Arms. (Note: you need to finish a quest in order to make the house an actual livable one)
4) Leyawiin House - 7000 gold; bought from Count Marius Caro in the Castle of Leyawiin.
5) Bruma House - 10,000 gold; bought from Countess Narina Carvain in the Castle of Bruma.
6) Cheydinhal House - 15,000 gold; bought from Count Andel Indarys in his appropriate castle.
7) Chorol House - 20,000 gold; from Countess Arriana Valga in her (surprise) castle.
8) Skingrad Mansion - 24,000 gold; from Shrum Gro-Yarug in the Skingrad Castle, around the entrance.
You can also buy DLC houses - such as the Vile Lair, Battlehorn Castle, Frostcrag Spire, etc. You can use this link to find their appropriate sellers. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Houses#City_Houses
ItzLim - 8 years ago
No you cant own a house but you can sleep in one !
Aladino_The_Boy - 8 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|What are all the house prices and house size?||Answered|
|if I buy another house will my items in my other house disappear?||Answered|
|Buy a house in Cheydinhal?||Answered|
|How to buy a house in Skingrad?||Answered|
|How do I get into aragmir's house?||Unresolved|