How do you connect xbox 360 online?
To connect xbox 360 online, do you use a wire to computer, or can you connect to your wireless route. Also where do you connect it (ie is there a menu on the xbox if you connect via wirelesee router?)
johnieb95 - 7 years ago
Top Voted Answer
To connect an Xbox 360 to your wired network in the same room as your computer-
1. If you already have a router connected to your modem, skip to step 4. Otherwise, connect your router to your modem:
If you currently have a computer connected directly to your modem: Unplug the network cable from the back of your computer, and plug it into the port labeled Internet, WAN, or WLAN on the back of your router.
If you don't currently have a computer connected to the Internet: Plug one end of a network cable (included with your router) into your modem and the other end of the network cable into the Internet, WAN, or WLAN port on your wireless router.
2. Plug in your router. After a minute or two, the Internet, WAN, or WLAN light on your router should light up, indicating that it has successfully connected to your modem.
3. Reconnect your computer to the Internet by plugging your computers network cable into the router.
4. Turn off your Xbox 360. Then connect it to the Internet by plugging one end of the network cable included with the Xbox 360 into your router and the other end of the network cable into the I/O port on the back of your Xbox 360.
5. Start your Xbox 360 and either create a gamer profile or sign in to get started with both the Xbox 360 system and Xbox Live play.
VampireLaurie - 7 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|I can connect to Xbox LIVE, play online, and do everything else except... ?||Answered|
|Can you connect to Xbox LIVE using a Modded Xbox 360?||Answered|
|Help me! Why my xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live?||Unresolved|
|Why can't I connect to Xbox LIVE?||Unresolved|
|Cant connect to gamertag on xbox.com?||Unresolved|