The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

USB game save data?

1. OK, so recently there was an update that allows you to back up profiles, save data, games, etc. on your USB flashdrive for the 360. I tried this for my save data of MW2 because I want to mod the splitscreen data. It copied over and it says it's on there, but when I look for it in the flashdrive on my PC, it doesn't see the file. I assume this is some protection against what I am trying to do implamented by microsoft. so my question is:
    Is there a way I can access this data on my PC from my flashdrive?

User Info: newblood310

newblood310 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I cant anser this question but i thought this info was needed. Modding something might get you completely banned from xbox live, so i would suggest you forget all about this modding please

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. They are indeed protected and you do need some software to read the files. But like SuperVegito said this could get you a nice ban depending on what you are doing.

User Info: Bobs2010

Bobs2010 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0