Loan Shark??

1. Hey my friend is about to finish the game(no cheats!!)and wants to konw what you have to do about Loan Shark?? any help???

User Info: jamieson09

jamieson09 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. im not sure what you mean but if you mean the achievement that you get for taking out 100 grand or so from there, just go to the loan shark place and tap Y over and over until you get the achievement. if there is a helicopter or something following you or the loan sharks come and attack you, pay them their money and they'll leave you alone.

Sorry if i didn't help but you need to be more specific.

User Info: wigiwagons

wigiwagons - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If your asking id you get any respect, you in fact do not get any. I like take money out and wait form the loan sharks to come and attack me because its fun.

User Info: Thugnificent00

Thugnificent00 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. The answer keep pressing Y if you want the achievement if not dont pay it back and enjoy the cops chasing you :D

User Info: HHH_10

HHH_10 - 7 years ago 0 0