Where is the sponsor code entry screen?

1. I never really cared about having the sponsor cars but now that I am finished with the game I want them. My problem is i cant find the code entry screen. Can someone tell me how? Thanks!

User Info: Spitfired47

Spitfired47 - 8 years ago

1. If you have the update 1.6 or 1.7 the place to enter these codes is gone. In order to do it, you need to remove the updates, then load the game and go to the pause screen and scroll over until you are on the page where it lists "sponcer codes." It is in the same list as the options, near the bottom if I remember correctly.

User Info: pac4life88

pac4life88 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Go to system settings, then go to memory. Hit the "Y" button to bring up "Details" on this screen you should see options like "Format" and such, do not do this obviously instead tap out this sequence

"X,X,LB,RB,X,X"

It will ask if you are sure and select yes to do maintenance, this will erase all updates you have so far for all games. This is good to do from time to time as new updates do NOT erase old ones.

Anyway, restart Burnout PC only this time DO NOT UPDATE the game, this will take you to all the old intro screens and such, red color scheme, no Burnout Network News updates screen either.

When you are driving just pause, hit "RB" and go to sponsor codes section, enter the codes for your region, capitalization matters, as do spaces.

Exit the game, reapply the update and now you have the cars and it's in the updated version.

User Info: DCJoeDog

DCJoeDog - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. If you already updated it then its not possible.

Theres a smarter way.

1.Uninstall the update
    2.Start game
    3.Go to start and press rb
    4.Enter codes in Sponsor Code
    5.Do a race or something to make sure its saved
    6.Download the update again
    7.Your good to go

User Info: Senzuy

Senzuy - 8 years ago 1 2