Out of filters outside need help?

1. I ran out of filters and i still have to listen to the guy talk and battle but i dont have any filters and cant find one. I suffocate after the first ten secs everytime, do i need to start the game over or what?

User Info: Big_VICK

Big_VICK - 7 years ago

1. You can go back and restart the chapter from the main menu under the load choice. You will have all the gear and equipment you had up to that point. I would recommend starting on a chapter that you know has a place to buy filters.

User Info: Sir_Roflpwn

Sir_Roflpwn - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Happened to me a few times, forget to take the gas mask off sometimes, but if there is an enemy REAL close like there was for me throwing knife his head and take his stuff and hope he had spare filters or a gas mask you can steal, alternatively, do what Sir_Roflpwn said.

User Info: yukimura60

yukimura60 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Ive had this as well when i was on the surface with the *N@zis, itd load up and id climb a ladder and start to strain, then die (was annoying because i know you can take their filters on that chapter).

The last place i think you can buy filters from i think is Market station, a full 2 chapters or so back from where i was, which didnt take that long to get back to with me playing Ranger Hardcore mode, but still, i bought enough filters to put the time on them to 40+, just to be safe.
    I also didnt use my gas mask as much as i should have, dashing through a few places and just avoiding suffocation.

*apparently that word is banned, i cant say Germans because its set in Russia and they are also russian...

User Info: blazefart

blazefart - 6 years ago 0 0