When my filter gauge is low and I replace it with a new one the filter gauge says it is low. What can I do about this?

1. When my filter gauge is low and I replace it with a new one the filter gauge says it is low. What can I do about this?

User Info: tylerreas12

tylerreas12 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Air filters don't give you much air to what you have so if you wait till they completly run out your new one will still stay in the red. To avoid this when your air filter is just below yellow hit down on the d-pad to manualy put in a new one this will bring your meter close to or even past full yellow. I hope this helps.

User Info: Leon388

Leon388 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Easiest way to deal with these canisters is not to replace them manually; I know it sounds crazy, but the character will change them by himself. Also if you go the Outpost map the canisters will last at lot less, load up before you go outside. Enjoy

User Info: MSRP666

MSRP666 - 7 years ago 0 0