What is the baby glitch?

1. I was reading another question concerning fun stuff to do that's not quests. One of the answers was to see how far you can get using the

User Info: legosora73

legosora73 - 8 years ago
    I couldn't find anything on fallout wiki, anyone else?

User Info: legosora73

legosora73 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know how to perform it but it allows you to exit Vault 101 whilst still a baby.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lifXN5rZLj4
    All I could find. Didnt find a tutorial though

User Info: maxmax1234

maxmax1234 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Theres is no glitch for getting dogmeats baby. U have to get a add-on pack.

User Info: BALIEY

BALIEY - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. The baby glitch is not a glich it is a event when you go to the hosiptal of our lady.... The second time you here a baby cry behind a locked door open the door and mr.gusty is in there for some odd reson and there are I think 5 first add kits in the room

User Info: captinkickass

captinkickass - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. At the beginning of the game, when you are put into the playpen, you complete the 'I am Special' book then as your dad reenters the room you push past him and reclose the door before he can enter. It will allow you to get all the way through the door. I saw how by watching a video on youtube by Brian Pierre.

User Info: R41nbr1ng3r

R41nbr1ng3r - 6 months ago 0 0