Does lucas Simms ever to go sleep?

1. Does Lucas Simms the sheriff ever go to sleep or is he always patrolling? Also if he does go to sleep and I sandman kill him, will everyone hate me like with any other way you kill him.

User Info: gravnar

gravnar - 9 years ago

1. I have never seen a time where he goes to sleep. But if you get him to go into his house you can kill him and his son and the town shouldn't come after you. BUT! If you talk to the guy in moriatys pub. ( I might of spelled it wrong)* possible spoiler*
    This guy sitting in the corner to the right of when you come in. Will ask you to activate the bomb so he can blow up the town. So if you agree he will give you a device to set it. Then you can take this device to the sheriff the sheriff will go and arrest him. But fail and the guy will kill the sheriff for you. So you don't have to lose karma for doing it. and then you get a prize from the sheriffs son too.

User Info: scotty167349

scotty167349 - 8 years ago 1 0