National Guard Depot?
In the building there is a utility door that tells me it is in use somewhere else but I searched for like an hour all through the building and couldnt find the other door or any other way in. Anyone know how to get into it? Drewzie - 9 years ago
Top Voted Answer
The armory's bunker is opened by finding all 5 of the Keller Family Transcripts located throughout the game.
1. Fast Travel to VAPL-58 Power Station and head North following the power lines, the 3rd power line down will be surrounded with boards on 3 sides, head inside and on the North wall will be a bookcase with the 1st Keller tape.
2. Fast Travel to Big Town and head North up to the Hallowed Moors Cemetary, going in the front entrance, the 2nd Keller tape will be on the left on top of the podium.
3. Fast Travel to Grisly Diner and head inside, then goto your right and out the back, the 3rd Keller tape is located on a desk at the back.
4. Fast Travel to Rockbreaker's Last Gas and turn to the west, you will see an abandoned shack at the top of a cliff, this shack is the location of the 4th Keller tape. Make your way around the cliff from the left side of the mountain. Enter the shack and the tape will be on the workbench on the left.
5. Fast Travel to Anchorage Memorial and head to the North, quickly you will get to the edge, across the chasm you will see a broken down truck and a tent. Make your way across the river to the tent, inside the tent on the table is the location of the 5th Keller tape.
After you get these 5 tapes. And you listened or read them. Go back to the bunker and operate the terminal next to the door. And it should open. scotty167349 - 9 years ago
If you meant the first door (the one marked as Very Hard, but can't be lockpicked) you need to go through the building. There's an exit in the Offices that leads to a ledge over looking the main room you start off in. There should be a desk with a broken computer just in front of the you when the game loads. On the wall to the left, there is a switch that will activate the door. You'll know if it worked, since a siren and light will turn on next to the door. Be careful, there's a Sentry Bot just inside the door. hamn (Expert) - 9 years ago
The armory is only accessible after traversing the National Guard Depot, the National Guard Training Wing, the National Guard Depot Offices, then exiting from the offices to the National Guard Depot. There you will find an electrical switch that opens the utility door to the armory, (it cannot be lockpicked, contrary to what one might think examining it); the switch is on the leftmost wall straight ahead when you exit the offices. To get into the armory itself, you will have to activate a second switch on the bottom floor of the depot - once activated, the floor will open and you will be able to enter the armory itself.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AJAQ007 - 9 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.