Super Duper Mart?---should I wait

1. the only quest I've completed is getting the caps for Moriarty from Silver..then I decided to head over to super duper mart for moria and went inside only to get my ass kicked.. then i escaped. Should i do this when im a higher level than 2?

User Info: sleepysoto420

sleepysoto420 - 8 years ago

1. I would say wait, i had that problem also but i just took another door and found food (didnt go for the medicine though). maybe when your lvl 5-10 i think

User Info: zeon_29

zeon_29 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. One good thing to do early on is to fix the leaks in the pipes in Megaton for the water purifier guy, if your repair is at least 25. You'll be able to take him scrap metal then for caps and xp. Also try doing the other early parts for moria's book, especially the radiation part, because they are fairly easy and you can get some caps for ammo. Otherwise, take your time through the super mart and try to give yourself an exit if things get too hard.

User Info: skestel

skestel - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Or if you're character is good liar you could lie to moira,or go more prepared,with stimpacks more ammo,stuff like that,or minimize the dificulty of the game in the options in the start menu.

User Info: dark-joker93

dark-joker93 - 8 years ago 0 0