Problems with Tenpenny Suite...?

1. I'm having an interesting problem with getting the stuff for my Tenpenny Suite.... The person you buy the items from, Ms. Lydia Montenegro is, well, gone. Vanished. No where to be found. I've scoured the tower and the grounds around it to no avail. She's just, poof, gone.

Does anyone here know of where she may have gone, how to find her, or whether there's another way to buy the upgrades? Thanks.

User Info: ketpia1235

ketpia1235 - 8 years ago
    Just Montenegro's gone. And yes, I've tried waiting. ^_^' Still no luck with her showing up.

User Info: ketpia1235

ketpia1235 - 8 years ago
    I've already done the update. This is my second play-through, and I've never had an NPC just vanish like this on me.... If I were to let the ghouls in the Metro station move in, would one of them take over the shop and sell the house upgrades in Lydia's place?

User Info: ketpia1235

ketpia1235 - 8 years ago

1. Well, even though she's gone, I managed to find a way to get the stuff. If you let the Ghouls into Tenpenny tower, then Michael Masters will start selling the stuff for the suite. Problem solved. ^_^

User Info: ketpia1235

ketpia1235 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Are the others gone too or just Montenegro?

And have you tried just standing in her shop and 'waiting' (Back button) in 6 hour intervals in case she didn't just get a hankerin for a chick parm and run off?

....What? It could happen.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. This is a common problem in Fallout, NPC's randomly disappearing. It happened to me with Walter from Megaton. If you haven't already, try updating your copy to version 1.1

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0