Can I still get a reward for defusing the bomb at Megaton after Lucas Simms is dead?

1. Simms died unexpectedly after I told him that Burke guy was planning to blow up Megaton. So we went to Mariarty's Saloon and confronted him and then we went outside. Simms led the way while Burke was behind him and I was behind Burke. All of the sudden Simms dies and Burke walks towards me and tells me I will pay for what I did. Burke walks away like nothing happened. I didn't hear a gunshot, a yell, or anything, either Burke silently killed him or it glitched. Any help?

User Info: gamerman6534

gamerman6534 - 8 years ago

1. Talk to Harden Simms, Lucas's son. you can find him around Megaton and if you set "Power of the Atom" as your active quest you should be able to follow a quest marker right to him. As for the silent death Burke uses a silenced 10mm pistol and shoots Lucas in the back.

User Info: TheGrimDoogle

TheGrimDoogle (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Yes talk to his son

User Info: Angelic_Chaos

Angelic_Chaos - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Just go to his son once he dies because the same thing happened to me my fisrt time through the game, but I saw it all happen. Burke just pulls out a silenced 10mm pistol and shoots Simms in the back (the coward). Then I just blew his head off, good times. But yea just find his kid, you can find him at moira's shop sometimes.

User Info: Kainscommando

Kainscommando - 8 years ago 0 0