Ranger Compound Upper Level?

1. outside of the reilly ranger compound is a vending machine and stuff on the top level, how do I get there?

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 8 years ago
    No, it's higher than that, it's one floor above the five amo crates and two first aid boxes.

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 8 years ago
    I've tried the 5mm ammo thing and I just can't stack them without knocking them all over, and as for the barrels I don't know if there is anything I can drag over there that wouldn't take a long time of walking

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. There should be some stairs to your right just climb those

User Info: metallicaman990

metallicaman990 - 8 years ago 0 2
  2. Try to find som barrels and stakk em up and climb. it worked for me when i was down in taft funnel in water of life quest.

User Info: TEI90

TEI90 - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. Something you should try is dropping 5mm ammo (minigun ammo) in groups of at least 3 bullets and the ammo drops in a nice square box with happen to stack up really well like lego blocks or oblivion's paint brushes.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Might have to get your agility higher. ther higher your agility, the higher/further you can jump.

User Info: soccerstudx20

soccerstudx20 - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. I've tried everything I can think of to get up there and nothing works so unless you have the PC version and glitch your way up it can't be done.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes, it is possible on console. I just did it on PS3. Wish I could post a picture. I dragged a baby carriage up there, put it sideways on the file cabinets (middle) near the table and chairs, wheels facing the desk. Jumped from the desk onto the cabinets, onto the bit of carriage sticking out, up onto the ledge. It was NOT EASY, but I did manage to finally do it. Not worth the loot (yippee, more Nuka Cola), but worth the feeling of defeating this obstacle.

User Info: ranchnumber51

ranchnumber51 - 2 months ago 0 0