Is Killing Greta a Better Option?

1. If I kill Greta to get Charon's contract, will this affect the main quest at all or any other side quests? I really don't want to cough up 2,000 caps, so I figured the other way would basically be getting the contract for free. Any catch to it?

User Info: Finnerwoo

Finnerwoo - 8 years ago
    Just verifying, so the only thing it does it end trading and give you bad karma?

User Info: Finnerwoo

Finnerwoo - 8 years ago

1. Killing Greta will only affect someone that sells food to you which isn't needed. If you kill her, no quests are effected so if you are evil, kill her.

User Info: recruit13

recruit13 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. SPOILER I would pay the caps because after you get charons contract he will just kill azruhkal anyway and I think you can get your caps back by looting his body.

User Info: papapung4898

papapung4898 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Follow her on her smoke break and kill her it wont affect anything other than karma (which you can easily fix by donating to a church of your choosing)

User Info: Josh101fm

Josh101fm - 7 years ago 0 0