How do I get past train part in chapter 4?

1. I need help with jumping to the other train because i never make it over is there a reason why i am not making it or do i have to make the jump before the train starts to screetch?

User Info: kihon741

kihon741 - 8 years ago

1. You should try to jump as soon as you can after Merc tells you to.

Watch the pillars separating the tracks/trains. You can see that the gaps between are different, and at certain points, there are large stretches of space between the pillars. This would be the best time to jump across.

Wait for space between the pillars to come up, then run forward quickly and jump to the other train. You should land right on top if you timed your jump right and had enough run up speed. The train roof should be wide enough to give you more than enough speed.

User Info: kupomog

kupomog - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. As soon as you see the next train, just jump. You'll make it if you jump at the right time. Watch out for the pillars. You have to make it to the next train or else you die.

User Info: mossfan1245

mossfan1245 - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. Try to face the other train and run straight at it when jumping to it.
    its harder if you try to strafe right and jump sideways.
    just watch out for the pillars that come up between the trains.

User Info: pastyD

pastyD - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. First what I did was as soonas I landed on the first train i ran to the right hand corner on the back of the train. As soon as Merc tells you to jump you should start running for the right side. when you see the train and there are no pillars you should jump. Rember what kupomog and you should be fine.

User Info: FULGENTAG

FULGENTAG - 8 years ago 1 0