Where is Emily Wong and Dr. Chloe?

1. I got a message from them on my personal terminal, and i have searched every end of the Citadel to no avail. Can someone please tell me where to find them? Do i have to have the 2nd disc in? Thanks in advance. :)

User Info: navyguy21

navyguy21 - 7 years ago

1. I don't think you can meet with either of them. I think the messages are just to add color and let you know people have heard you're alive. I've heard you get different messages from them depending on how you handled their side quests though.

User Info: Diolki800

Diolki800 - 7 years ago 2 0

1. I've gotten those messages too, but no journal entry comes up signifying a quest. The only Emily Wong sequence I've seen is on the Citadel, the 27th ward, coming out of the C-Sec offices. Turn right and hit the galactic news (shaped like a tv) and an Emily Wong news update pops up.

Haven't encountered Dr. Chloe. You might need Garrus in your party for her to appear, but I haven't confirmed that yet

User Info: jbg56

jbg56 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Im also having problems searching for them but for the second question No because it will allways tell you when to put disk 2 in

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I neither dont think they are available, since you cant come to the medical are, where chloe is

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Update: Don't be afraid to talk to CB; she wants to run another smear campaign concerning your decision in Mass Effect 1. For the record, my Paragon score when I talked to her was about 300-midway through the second section of the Paragon Meter.

In Mass Effect 1, I chose to save the Council, and CB tried to smear me for it. By resisting the Renegade action that came up, my Paragon score unlocked a Paragon Speech option. If you choose it, you seize the moral high ground and make CB look like an evil crackpot, earning 7 Paragon Points.

User Info: BoldMarauder

BoldMarauder - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Emily is just in the news and Chloe just sends the mail you never speak to them in disc 1 or 2.

User Info: Alpha832

Alpha832 - 7 years ago 0 0