The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I cant even connect to the ea servers?

1. Everytime i try to play online it wont let me connect and i have no idea why. any help would be appreciated

User Info: seceo

seceo - 8 years ago
    I dont think thats it im 26 and my live account is only 7 months old. I get this message about updating rosters and then it tells me i have to be signed in to ea servers but it just wont let me sign in . i'm freakin stumped

User Info: seceo

seceo - 8 years ago
    What do you use to connect to live? Make sure when you sign in on the dashboard that you're hooked up and maybe try testing the network connection. Might also have something to do with the modem your currently using. If your connecting it to your computer, you might want to try getting a seperate modem to hook up to live.

User Info: spindrive

spindrive - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It might be your age or the age of your account. I had the same problem last year until my 16th birthday. Now i can play all ea sports games online.

User Info: Liam-1992-2006

Liam-1992-2006 - 8 years ago 0 0