How can i unlock the Cannabis Leaf Emblem?

1. not the "Joint Ops" or "Blunt Trauma" titles, the Cannabis Emblem.

User Info: aMoRoN18

aMoRoN18 - 7 years ago
    Is there such a thing? I've never come across one. Where have you seen it?
    All I can say is that most emblems are unlocked by simply leveling.

User Info: XboxHelper

XboxHelper - 7 years ago
    did you people read the question? he said NOT the titles joint ops and blunt trauma

User Info: mjohnson114

mjohnson114 - 7 years ago

1. Do the denier challenge, its in the intimidation category

User Info: jokerps2

jokerps2 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. For blunt trauma you have to get two melee kill with the shield

User Info: imsoangry

imsoangry - 7 years ago 1 20
  2. It isnt a canabis leaf its the comando pro symbol

User Info: nicodopolis

nicodopolis - 7 years ago 0 10
  3. I read this on another forum so I don't know if it works yet but to get the marijuana leaf you need to be level 61 to unlock the challenge "tree of intimidation". Once you unlock this you must do the challenge the denied which is basically a buzz kill.

Let me know if it works.

User Info: dinodanny

dinodanny - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. I got the Joint Ops Title pretty early on, but I'm not sure how. I think it might have something to do with the Point Guard challenge, but don't quote me on that.

Off the record, I think the Joint Ops and Blunt Trauma titles are among the more stupid ones. They're the MW2 equivalent of the [~<=3] or [raep] clan tags from the first game, a sure way to make me want to teamkill you in hardcore.

User Info: nt_b4k4

nt_b4k4 - 7 years ago 2 17
  5. I got joint ops right after I compleated point guard so you can start there

User Info: kl40nofx

kl40nofx - 7 years ago 0 4
  6. I got the Joint Ops Title pretty early on, but I'm not sure how. I think it might have something to do with the Point Guard challenge, but don't quote me on that.

-nt_b4k4

Your stupid. If you kill people in hardcore because you dont like their clan tag you need to get over it. Let people play the game and have a good time.

User Info: oblivionzero44

oblivionzero44 - 7 years ago 5 8
  7. yeah the way you get it is to buzzkill someone who is headed 4 a 10+ KILLSTREAK after 61 (I have this emblem this is CONFIRMED the metjod.

User Info: Bushy_pluto

Bushy_pluto - 7 years ago 1 2
  8. You have to unlock the challenge and then stop someone who is on a 10+ killspree.

Dinodanny said it "Once you unlock this you must do the challenge the denied which is basically a buzz kill." ... not sure if the name of the thing is right but thats what it sounds like to me.

User Info: toxn54

toxn54 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Just got it a few minutes ago. u need to be at level i believe 61 to unlock the "denier" challenge. this means (once you can do it) u need to kill a person with a 10 kill streak or higher.. pure luck if u ask me but just got it!

User Info: itschrissyb

itschrissyb - 7 years ago 1 0
  10. Not really,just play cage match,die like crazy,and then kill the other guy.

User Info: Brandonvenom

Brandonvenom - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. To get the Marijuana Leaf as your Emblem:

Reach Level 61 to unlock the "Denier" challenge
    Complete the Denier challenge (kill someone on a 10+ killstreak)

And there you have it. It's not that hard. Cage match to get it, or wait for your team to suck and kill the bastard with a 10+ killstreak. Enjoy.

User Info: ProElement

ProElement - 7 years ago 1 0
  12. To nt_b4k4:
    To get the joint ops i think you just play with someone from a different country. That's how I got it anyways.

User Info: Slayer583

Slayer583 - 7 years ago 0 1