Can the Care Package have a Tactical Nuke in it!?

1. I was wondering if the cae package could have a nuke cuz I got everything in there even EMP so please help

User Info: airhead11

airhead11 - 8 years ago

1. No. Care package rewards do not even count towards your killstreak, so giving a game-winning reward is out of the question.

User Info: Blackhawkmc

Blackhawkmc - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Well I have been in a game that got nuked and im pretty sure no one had a 25 killstreak, so i believe care packages can have nukes. If anyone is absolutely positive they cannot i guess im wrong and someone got a 25 killstreak, which is embarrassing for me.

User Info: JimDandD

JimDandD - 8 years ago 1 12
  2. TheMegamanX is right

User Info: Darktreeofdoom

Darktreeofdoom - 8 years ago 3 2
  3. The loot tables for care package and emergency drops only drop upwards to emp, and not to nuke.
    Care packages have a low chance of a high streak drop, while Emergency drops have a greater chance of a ac130, emp, pave low ect, than a normal 4 streak care package.

User Info: siuru

siuru - 8 years ago 2 1
  4. It is possible to receive a nuke in a care package as this has happened to me before, i heard it was around a one in one thousand chance though.

User Info: Ossendar

Ossendar - 8 years ago 0 5
  5. yeah, i can honestly say it is a one in a thousand chance, but i would doubt that they would put that in those any way's, but thats just my guess. and "Blackhawkmc" is right, none of the care packages will continue your killstreaks, only helps on kills or K/D ratio.

User Info: BOBCAMO

BOBCAMO - 8 years ago 1 3
  6. It was confirmed on 402's twitter that unfortunately, and very rarely, the Nuke could be in a care package. It's very very very rare.

User Info: CWItalian

CWItalian - 8 years ago 0 4
  7. Yes you can get a nuke...its rare but possible.

Don't know why they would do this, but all the same it has and can happen

User Info: mrcelophane

mrcelophane - 8 years ago 0 4
  8. Yes. I was in a game where a guy got a nuke at 9 kills so the only possibility is that he got it from an emergency drop.

User Info: vipergtsr7588

vipergtsr7588 - 8 years ago 0 4
  9. Yes, I was playing with one of my friends who unlocked it immedietely for the fun of it and when he stole a care package it had a nuke in it. He activated it with a total of 9 kills I believe. His gamertag is I UUUS VIAGRa. Ask him yourself.

User Info: Nifty_Shifty

Nifty_Shifty - 8 years ago 0 3
  10. you can't get a nuke out of the care package the only way to get it is to earn it. Also you can't get a emrgancey air drop out of a care pakeage and vise versa

User Info: KeepitGiggity

KeepitGiggity - 8 years ago 1 0
  11. When you get to level 65 or 70 i forget which one but then you can choose it to be a tactical nuke

User Info: shadowhunter320

shadowhunter320 - 8 years ago 0 0
  12. IW confirmed you cannot get nukes from care packages, you have to earn them. read stuff plz

User Info: Gojomez

Gojomez - 8 years ago 2 0
  13. Nope.

User Info: HyperBEETLE

HyperBEETLE - 8 years ago 2 0
  14. Yes, you can get it. it has almost no chance though in an emergency drop and even less of a chance in a care package.

User Info: cookie518

cookie518 - 8 years ago 0 2
  15. Nope!

User Info: jrabbit99

jrabbit99 - 8 years ago 2 0
  16. Care packages contain everything except more care packages and nukes.

User Info: SomebodySetUsUp

SomebodySetUsUp - 8 years ago 2 0
  17. Yes! my friend got one but the idiot threw his marker next to a fence and the care package with the nuke inside went out of the map so he couldn't get it. This might only be because he couldn't possibly get it. I've heard it is a one in 4 million chance that u get the nuke in cp's.

User Info: evanbrown326

evanbrown326 - 8 years ago 0 3
  18. No, SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A 25 KILLSTREAK OR 24 IF YOU USE THE HARDLINE PERK.

User Info: DrBink

DrBink - 8 years ago 2 1