How do i get the warming up accolade?

1. ive seen all these other answers online but none of them work. so either give me a good answer or ask me for my gamertag. That way you can show me exactly how to do it.

User Info: theneedykids

theneedykids - 7 years ago
    Ya i tried both of those and they dont work

User Info: theneedykids

theneedykids - 7 years ago
    Anybody who thinks they can help me get it, give me ur gamertag

User Info: theneedykids

theneedykids - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You have to play either online or private match and get 0 Kills and 10+ Deaths for the whole match.

User Info: mikewhorocks

mikewhorocks - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to youtube.com and search for Belloscorn's Point of View: Modern Warfare's Warming Up Accolade. Or cop and paste: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2E509XGMU

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I think you just get it by luck. I went into a sniper private match, and im not that good of a quickscoper. After 15 rounds of search, I got just warming up. Just make a long match with your friends and not do anything special.

User Info: OMGitzDANGA

OMGitzDANGA - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. mikewhorocks is completely wrong. And it is almost impossible to get. You have to go into a match and get NO other accolades which is next to impossible because you can't get most kills with an type of gun(SMG, LMG, etc.) you cant get no kills from behind you cant get most headshots or longest killstreak. Which makes this accolade almost impossible to get

User Info: jaketerrell

jaketerrell - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Jake is right.. you cant get another accolade.. this accolade is nearly impossible to get.. cause i got it ;) i youtubed it and it really is hard to get.. you cant get the most kills.. longest time alive.. lowest alt... most time prone.. cant watch kill cams.. cant skip the most kill cams.. the accolade might as well not even be in there

User Info: jd_shafer

jd_shafer - 7 years ago 0 0