How do you transfer your "Road to Glory" player from NCAA10 to Madden10?

  1. I am trying to get my Road to Glory Player from NCAA 10 over to Madden 10 to use him, help?!?

    User Info: michaeleads

    michaeleads - 7 years ago


  1. Once you finish your Junior or Senior year on NCAA it will ask if you'd like to save it to your hard drive as an NCAA Football Transfer, or something. Then, put in Madden 10 and go to Superstar -> New Superstar -> Import NCAA Legend, you then should be able to find your NCAA Transfer save.

    User Info: geniusdude2

    geniusdude2 - 7 years ago 0 0

This question was asked more than 60 days ago with no accepted answer.

Answer this Question

You're browsing GameFAQs Answers as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.

More Questions from This Game