Last 3 Riddler trophies, i need help?
ok, so here are the three trophies, theyre batman related not actual trophies or riddles.
1. something about an aerial attack onto an enemy and hit another. is that when i dive kick and the guy i hit knocks another guy down?
2. Glide continuously for 30meters while maintaining a max height of 5meters above water.. i usually cant tell how high or low i am. dumb huh? haha any tips?
3. Grapnel boost takedown. how do i do that? :/
MetalCabeza - 5 years ago
Ok, here's how to do them:
1. Stun an enemy with your cape, then double press A on the enemy while aiming for another enemy. Batman should launch off the enemy and go for another. That should do it. Might need to add an attack after the double A.
2. One of the AR training missions give you access to this trophy. If not, just practice swooping down over water. It's a tricky one, but do-able after a while.
3. Find a rooftop where the enemies like to go near to the edge and wait below and across from the ledge. When they go near it, grapple to it and trigger the boost. Batman should grab the enemy on the way past.
IllusionsInc - 5 years ago
I found a lot of guys to do the grapnel boost takedown on, in the Industrial District.
sleepfan - 5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|How do you get riddler trophies to show up on your map??||Answered|
|How do I solve these gated riddler trophies?||Answered|
|Help with steel mill riddler trophies?||Answered|
|How can I get the three Riddler Trophies in the Subway Tunnels?||Answered|