What do all the unlimited forms do?

1. It would be nice to post in list form, but I just care about Arakune, Carl, and tao

User Info: sinder_v2

sinder_v2 - 7 years ago

1. Main things for those three your interested in is that with carl has more life and he moves slower as nervana moves faster to allow it easier to use her with carl at a distance, were arakun moves 3 times as fast in all area's (he falls 3 times as fast as well) and with tao her a button dash no longer hurts the opponent but passes right through them and some of her moves were altered to do more damage in some sence, like the bowling ball she throws will bounce when it hits some one and keep hitting them untill it leave the side of the screen, and the base ball she throws will pass by multiple times.

User Info: zealotjoe

zealotjoe - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I don't know about anyone elses but Ragna's allows him to be in Blood Kain for the whole match, minus the draining of your health.

User Info: FirEmblmFan

FirEmblmFan - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Hazama's is cheap...He has a green field that when your in it drains your heath and gives it to him...So cheap

User Info: C_Hop

C_Hop - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Adding on to the two above, Ragna has significantly more health (essientially his CT unlimited), Hazama's negates drive attacks (pretty much everyone's gives them more health also, but Ragna's was worth mentioning), Tager has a LOAD of health and attacks faster and stronger, Bang's moves are altered making them stronger by increasing damage and adding extra hits, Haku-men gets disgustingly strong and his heat gauge goes up remarkably fast (also all unlimiteds have passive heat regen, at least the ones I've seen), I haven't fought any of the ones you want info on though. Sorry. : (

User Info: googlepuff

googlepuff - 7 years ago 0 0