Does the critical hit enhancing endorsement also upgrade th edamage of grappling?

1. I play as an assassin and Gunners with increased health don't die from my grappling attacks. Need some way to improve them

User Info: RunNGunTaxiCo

RunNGunTaxiCo - 7 years ago

1. Critical Hit only affects weapons. For the assassin, it only adds criticals to swipes from the knife/sword or shots from the shuriken.

User Info: Gutkrusha

Gutkrusha - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I tried to do the same thing, and I didn't find there to be any difference with or without it. I'm pretty sure those endorsements are for skills and shooting attacks only, not melee attacks.

User Info: FancyCola

FancyCola - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Actually both these people are wrong it does increase grapple damage, but i'm not sure if it works with anyone but the assassin. try using no critical endorsment assasin grapple in the front (on assult) then have endorsed class and it should kill him with the endorsment. unless your critical is not 2 or 3 i belive. that was long

User Info: mr6656

mr6656 - 7 years ago 0 2