How do I marry another Sim?

1. I have two sims dating and at max happiness with each other, but there isn't any choice for marriage, id there anything else I need to do?

User Info: Koromaru_Cruz

Koromaru_Cruz - 6 years ago

Answers

1. keep doing romantic options till the options pop up, go for the ask to go steady then get engaged then you throw a marriage party or have a private wedding. To move in just keep doing friendly options until the option comes up. enjoy.

User Info: Ckole16

Ckole16 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Just do romantic ...things.... then choose to go steady then propose marrige then some more romantic.....things...... then the option should come up to marry. There are 2 ways to marry you could have a private wedding where you just marry and move in right there OR you can hold a wedding party and move in with each other.

User Info: happysteve789

happysteve789 - 6 years ago 0 0