Last Romulus Lair?

1. I can't seem to find the last Romulus Lair does anyone know where it is at?

User Info: HarleyQuinn2010

HarleyQuinn2010 - 6 years ago
    It's in the Vatican District when you are facing towards the big building with the huge stairs that has some king of golden egg on the right side of the stairs is where the entrance is located at when you trigger it the two drunk beggers are sitting there and one tells the other one,"Hey you seen that White Knight" It shows on my map and I stopped and came here to answer it for people that want the armor early on in the game.(I already completed the game.)

User Info: The_Alpha_Omega

The_Alpha_Omega - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Get to Sequence 8, it's in The Vatican.

User Info: HoshunMk112

HoshunMk112 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I got it after fixing all the aqueducts

User Info: Wolfmeister101

Wolfmeister101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. After sequence 7 is complete go to the top left of the map on that big island called vaticano district, it will appear on your mini map while there

User Info: skyrim_god989

skyrim_god989 - 1 year ago 0 0