Why does my chao lie down so much?

1. Why does my chao keep lying down in the middle of races.
    Also all it wants to do i the garden is lie down and it gets the spiral above its head when I pick it up or try to do almost anything.

Its stats are

Swim: lv 49 1230
    Fly: lv 45 0859
    Run: lv 61 0966
    Power: lv 38 0850
    Stamina: lv 29 0413

That is the only reason I don't have the pearl and emerald race emblems.
    Help!!

User Info: G___Bax

G___Bax - 5 years ago
    I think it was because I never let him sleep in the garden.

User Info: G___Bax

G___Bax - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Two things; you should let him rest in the Garden - that's why the game allowed you to have up to 8 Chaos in same garden at once. Second; keep feeding your Chaos to building Stamina as well as give all creatures that held powers. They are noted to be lowest out of the lists.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. In the chao garden, when a chao is sleeping, don't wake it up by picking it up. Just leave the chao be and let him sleep. In Sonic Adventure, when you enter your chao in a race while it is asleep in the garden, it will fall asleep at the beginning of the race, however, this has it's upsides, as that really annoying rock climbing section of the races will not fall asleep due to fatigue (he won't be fatigued is what I mean) Do not let yourself be caught in races by that. Enter races after he wakes up, and don't deprive him of sleep.

User Info: legitscope123

legitscope123 - 4 years ago 0 0