Game crashed?

1. Downloaded digital copy on Xboxone. Played fine until I got just outside Yemen. I died and the game wouldn't load. Switched off, tried to go back in, stuck on loading screen. Uninstalled game, reinstalled game, same thing. Now the game won't even uninstall and neither will my other games. What am I supposed to do now? It's just not good enough. Why don't developers pretty much finish coding a game and spend the "hype period" ironing out the bugs? Because having us look forward to release date, spending our hard earned cash, then letting us down is just wrong. Anyone got any ideas with my uninstalling problem?

User Info: TheLukos

TheLukos - 2 years ago

1. Ran into similar problem. it would not let me manual save kept saying "can't do that right now" did not think of it till i died and could not load my game. kept getting stuck on load screen. found that if you exit the game and close it turn off the xbox. unplug it long enough to reset it. plug it in and power it on it should let you load your game again.

i suggest save often so you dont lose to much time. i lost 6 hours of gameplay.

User Info: knives288

knives288 - 2 years ago 0 0

1. Had the exact same problem and lost my save file.

User Info: Faltzer1988

Faltzer1988 - 2 years ago 0 0