Lesser runestone diagram?

1. This is as clear and concise as I can ask this question: I need the LESSER RUNESTONE diagram. It's a BLANK lesser runestone, it is a crafting component used to craft SPECIFIC lesser runestone such as "lesser dazhbog runestone" . It IS NOT sold by the blacksmith/armorer at Arinbjorn on The Skellige Isles. It IS NOT sold by the sorceress Keira. It IS NOT a random drop. I play on the Xbox one. Does anyone know where I can buy this diagram?

User Info: Brailleg

Brailleg - 2 years ago

1. No, it can't. I tried that blacksmith, if you mean the dwarf that you have to get the tools for then you're completely wrong about him even being a master blacksmith. Spoiler: the chick his "apprentice," is the actual master blacksmith and on Xbox one neither of them sell the diagram for lesser runestone. I finally managed to find it however.

The Pellar sells it, idk if you can get it before you do his quest, but after you protect him while he is performing that fogers night ritual or whatever and finish that quest (available at level 5) he then has the recipe. I didn't finish that quest untill I was level 17 because it was boring. But after I did I was able to visit Pellar in his home and he sold it to me.

User Info: Brailleg

Brailleg - 2 years ago 0 0

1. The lesser runestone diagram can be bought from Hattori, the master blacksmith that you have to do a quest for. He is in novigrad and sells it for like 89 gold.

User Info: MrObijuan

MrObijuan - 2 years ago 0 1