Are there any ways of making decent money fast in v1.31?

1. I've been trying to find a money making method that doesn't involve a bunch of meditation and monster nests. Doesn't have to be quicker if it is more profitable. Any ideas?

User Info: ShouldveGotnPS4

ShouldveGotnPS4 - 5 months ago
    As of the 1.31 update, the pang of conscious glitch still works. Although looting everything you come across seems more efficient. Lol both are fast ways of making good money.

User Info: ShouldveGotnPS4

ShouldveGotnPS4 - 3 months ago

1. Loot absolutley everything you can find if its weapons or armor. Loot all of that, sell weapons to a blacksmith and armor to an armorer. Even if they are low or mediocre weapons or armor. This is the fastest way to get money. At one point I had 35k gold crowns. Spent all of it l. Hearts of stone dlc with the runemaster and I'm back at 12k. Easiest method. I suggest having the 'Strong back' perk on to loot more things. Sell saddles to merchants as well.

User Info: Sitik23

Sitik23 - 4 months ago 1 0

1. Pick all the plants you see. They don't weigh anything and you can sell them to various vendors.

User Info: Bkeagle

Bkeagle - 4 months ago 1 0